Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business &; Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Steamplicity is a steam cooking system that produces quality meals in minutes that can be served straight away to patients. Based on an individual plated system, Steamplicity meals are freshly steamed at ward level in typically 3-5 minutes. Steamplicity meals contain a broad range of raw ingredients therefore none of the valuable nutrients are lost and retain their colour and texture.
The Cuisine Centre are looking for dedicated Food Production staff willing to learn and develop in a busy team environment. Benefits include free onsite parking, beverage facilities and staff canteen for all individuals.Package description
Shift rotation (4 on and 4 off)
Must be flexible in working hours (8am - 6pm)Main responsibilities
As a Food Production Operative you will be required to ensure all products are produced to the highest standards, checking all raw materials are weighed on scales to the correct specification. In addition you will be responsible for ensuring that the highest standards are kept to meet all production requirements on a daily basis.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Following the Production plan at all times
- Ensuring effective stock rotation of ingredients to minimise waste
- Communicating key issues to the Production Manager
- Ensuring all appropriate PPE for the tasks being carried out, are worn at all times
- Following the Company’s HR and Health & Safety policies in order to achieve a safe and controlled environment for yourself and others at all times
- Enforcing 100% compliance with all Quality policies and procedures to ensure products meet stated customer, legal and Company requirements
- Checking all process records to enable the generation of manufacturing reports
- Carrying out any reasonable/appropriate task requested by a member of the Senior management team
- Being flexible in your working approach by assisting different departments within the factory when requested to do so
- Proven track record of Food handling
- Interpersonal skills
- Food hygiene requirements and product quality standards
- Excellent numeracy & Literacy skills
- Team player
- Flexible working attitude
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.