A busy baked-goods production, packing & distribution centre:
Job title: Food Production Operative
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Hours: 05:00-13:00/13:00-21:00 Monday to Friday 0630:1430/1430:2230 Monday-Friday
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Working in a fast paced goods department
* Issuing and returning stock to and from production department on time
* Rotating stock
* Ensuring stock is stored correctly
* Regular stock counts to ensure stock levels are correct at all times
* Working alone and in a team to ensure daily work load is shared
* Moving stock around factory using pallet truck
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
- Food Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job