FM Helpdesk Administrator
Temp to perm
Full time - Monday to Friday
Up to 25k annual salary
Our client is a large facilities management company currently working on a high-profile contract. They are looking to appoint a FM Helpdesk Administrator to join the team.
Day to day duties for the FM administrator will include:
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Administration of all works through SAP System
- Working on Maximo scheduling workbench
- Dealing with Invoices/ Raising purchase orders/credit notes
- Ensure all expenditure for the Contract is accurately logged and recorded.
- Preparing and submitting quotations and distributing reports.
- Collate operations data as directed by managers.
- Chase quotes and input timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Compiling and sending out technician reports via email/PDA.
- Provide service to internal and external clients.
- Logging jobs and allocating work to engineers
- Prioritising work as appropriate and efficiently
- Minute taking at client meetings
- Organisation of meeting schedules and room bookings
- Travel booking and management for Senior Management Team
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'