Harvey McQueen have an exciting opportunity for FLT Counter Balance drivers - Immediate Start.
We are currently recruiting for FLT drivers for a prestigious client in the Bury area, the company are looking to invest and train experienced FLT Drivers in the area.
The FLT C/B role is an on going temporary role.
Shift available: 2pm - 10pm Sunday to Thursday
- Lots of overtime available excellent rates for overtime including time and half and double pay
- The role is paying £8.25 after 12 weeks this will increase to £9.25
Holiday Pay and Pension x 1%
You must have the following to apply for this role:
- 2+ years experience on Counterbalance
- Own transport due to the lack of public transport in the area
- RTITB or ITSAAR or NORS recognised certificates within the last 3 years
- Excellent work ethic being totally reliable
There is help available to help you refresh your Counterbalance licence should this be older than 3 years.
- Working from picking lists
- Using a Boom attachment - Full training given on Boom
- Loading vehicles ready for delivery
- Moving stock around the warehouse
- Reporting any faults or accidents to Supervisor
- Keeping the warehouse clean and organised
Please call our office today for an immediate interview.
- Fork Lift
- Forklift Operator