About The Role
HC-One is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Senior Care Assistant to join the Flexible Workforce Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for entirely flexible working. You will be offered shifts on a regular basis within different Care Home settings across your local area, based entirely on your availability, therefore being in full control of your working week and the shifts you pick up.
Whether providing long or short term care that includes respite and palliative care,our focus is on providing the kindest and highest quality care at all times.
As a Senior Carer under the guidance of a Registered Nurse or Deputy Manager you will take responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
- Leading a team of carers, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of care and you’ll be a real influence on the rest of the team. Whether you are showing someone how to use a walking frame, helping someone at the end of their life to eat a meal or talking to a resident’s family on the phone, you’ll do so with a sense of kindness, above anything else.
- Planning and implementing the kind of care that will give our residents a real sense of security, dignity and independence. Taking responsibility for the well-being of Residents on and off site.
- Maintaining accurate records of the job you do and build strong relationships with the rest of your team.
As a Senior Carer at HC-One, you’ll value kindness above all. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell.
And, by joining us, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
You'll have or be working towards S/NVQ or Diploma Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. A driving license with access to a vehicle would be advantageous but not essential.
As a member of the team you will have access to personal and continued development with free qualifications all delivered through our Skills for Care Centre of Excellence by our award winning People Development team.
Other benefits include:
- Annual leave pro rata based on hours worked
- Flexible hours including a choice of days, nights or weekend shifts
- A competitive rate of pay with travel enhancement
- Opportunities close to home
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS Check
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- A confidential telephone counselling and legal information service that operates 24 hours a day, 365 days
About The Company
HC-One offers professional residential, nursing and specialist dementia care for older people. We aim to be the first choice care home in each community for Residents and colleagues; we will achieve this mission through providing the kindest possible care to Residents in over 300 care homes across the United Kingdom.
We are very proud of our outstanding team at HC-One. They are caring, warm-hearted and jolly people who have an affectionate understanding of our Residents and their individual needs.
To apply contact: