Qualified teacher needed for daily cover across West Lancashire Primary Schools - flexible options!
Would you like to have a better work life balance but still be able to teach?
Do you love teaching but not the extra workload that can come with it?
If the answers yes then supply teaching may be ideal for you! We urgently require Fully & Newly Qualified Teachers on a day-to-day, part-time and full-time basis.
We are currently increasing our teaching staff to cover the growing volume of day-to-day, PPA cover, Long/short term sickness, Maternity/Paternity cover and Course cover bookings we have in Lancashire based Schools.
You can choose to work from 1-5 days a week and have the flexibility to pick and choose which schools you work in and where.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
- Are Good to Outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of KS1/2 National Curriculum
- Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
You will work in a number of schools in and around the Lancashire area, this gives you the luxury to work in a variety of different schools across the Fylde, Preston, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn and Darwen.
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme - £50 for every referral
* An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
* A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
'Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Criminal Record Bureau - Full assistance provided.'
For more information please send your CV or call the Preston Primary Branch on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.