My client is an iconic global sporting retailer. The brand seeks an experienced Store or Assistant Store Manager to work within their European Flagship Store. This is a fast paced, high-energy environment which requires an individual with a successful background in retail management, wpuld would describe themselves as a leader - with the skills and passion to take on a new challenge in a constantly evolving business.
Must have experience in fast paced high turnover stores and experience managing a team of managers.
To create an environment within a flagship store that will provide a premium consumer experience, front line of delivery of the premium employee experience and implement programs/processes to drive business results.
- Working alongside senior management and be responsible for all aspects of managing store
- Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organisation, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
- Manage performance and people development of your team
- Proven track record in retail
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in developing people
- Experience with retail operations, customer service, sales and people leadership, management and product presentation
- Ability to build, lead and manage high-performing teams
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- Have a genuine passion and interest in fitness/sports
- Experience across all HR functions & a strong 'people person’
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job