We are currently recruiting on behalf our client, a specialist in the field of installation and maintenance of fire safety and fire compliance services based in the South of England for a Fire Service Engineer to be responsible for coverage of the Reading area.
The role for the Fire Service Engineer will involve;
- Maintenance and routine servicing of addressable and conventional fire alarms.
- Testing of emergency lighting systems.
- Occasionally working on fire extinguishers, should you have a BAFE certification. If not, the training will be provided for you.
- Covering the Reading area, with occasional travel along the M4 Corridor.
- Covering the company’s 24-hour standby rota on a 1 day in 17 basis.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the maintenance of addressable and conventional fire alarms.
- Experience in working for a range of types of clients, including retail, local authorities, hotels and hospitals etc.
- FIA Units 1 & 5
- A BAFE Certification, however this is not an essential requirement but will increase the salary offered.
- 18th Edition or other electrical qualification, however this is not an essential requirement but will increase the salary offered.
- A full UK driving license, preferably clean.
The role will offer an incredibly attractive package, including;
- A basic salary up to £36,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
- Reasonable travel time paid after initial hour.
- Standby fee, along with door to door pay for call-outs attended to.
- Excellent enhanced overtime rates.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Van for commercial use, and optional personal use.
- Phone, uniform and all required PPE.
To be considered for this position, please apply with your most recent CV and we will be in touch with more information on the role, including details of interview processes.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'