This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Safety Consultant for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are focused on a work life balance.
- Carry out Fire Risk Assessments on commercial and residential premises
- Visit clients across London and the Southeast when needed
- Do write ups in the comfort of your home
The Fire Safety Consultant
- Preferably experience of fire safety in corporate office, manufacturing, warehousing, retail, residential and other environments. Hospitals and Care Homes, Shopping centres
- Experience of fire safety legislation in all UK regions
- Building regulations for England and Wales
- Ideally either IFE or IFSM membership
- Salary - £45,000-60,000 experience dependent
- Pension - Double the amount you put in
- Private Medical Insurance - Family included
- Gym and Leisure Discount
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work
- Buy and Sell Holiday - Up to 5 Days
- Partner Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Refund Plan - claim refunds for dental and optical charges, physiotherapy, complimentary therapies
- Giving to Charity - Taken before tax
- Dental and Travel Insurance
- Techscheme - Access to discount of tech
- Free Counselling
If you are a Fire Safety Consultant considering your career opportunities, then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James.
Fire Safety Consultant | London | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Safety Consultant Opportunities
- Fire Safety Consultant | London | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Safety Consultant Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'