Our client is a small but industry leading company primarily specialising in healthcare call and alarm systems. They supply, install and maintain a range of products to regional and national public and private sector care providers. They are now looking for an experienced engineer to join their team. The office is based in Devon; however, their clients span the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Servicing and installation of alarm systems including wired/wireless nurse call, staff attack, access control and paging
- Close liaison with everyone in the team regarding current jobs and planning for upcoming works
- Reporting to the company office (when required) for parts and paperwork collection
- Service engineer with experience in a related industry
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Willingness to travel and stay away as work is carried out throughout the UK
- Flexible approach to work
- Fire alarm system qualifications
- Some knowledge of nurse call, staff attack and access control systems
- Qualified electrician
The services they offer are 'niche’ and therefore do not expect candidates to have all the required skills. A willingness to learn is important and training will be provided (both office based and on site)
25 days annual leave (holiday year runs April-March and 3 days to be used for Christmas shutdown)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable, well-run company offering the right candidate longevity within the team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"