FIRE AND SECURITY ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £33,000 + OVERTIME + CALL OUT!
Our client are an established and NSI accredited company based in South Yorkshire. They specialise in providing a range of Fire and Security Systems to the commercial sector.
They are looking for an experienced engineer to join their team on a Full-Time, Permanent basis who is based in or around the South/ West Yorkshire or North Midlands areas.
Starting basic salary up to £33,000 per annum.
Company vehicle, fuel card & mobile phone provided.
Monday to Friday work (40 hour week).
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation, Commissioning, Service and Maintenance of systems including Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, IP CCTV & Access control.
• Fault finding and repairs to the above when required.
• To provide reliable, quality support to customers at all times.
• To have a professional telephone and face to face manor.
• Assist customers and colleagues with technical issues either on the phone or face to face.
• Have a flexible approach to working hours. Out of hours working will be required at times.
• Provide assistance and training to other team members as required.
• Be included on the "On Call Rota".
Skills, Competencies & Attributes Required:
• You will have at least 2 years' experience of working within the fire and security sector.
• You will have a Full UK driving License.
• Excellent technical knowledge of Fire and Security Systems.
• Have a systematic/logical approach to tasks & problems.
• Ensure all tasks are carried out quickly & efficiently.
• Be presentable in person and in vehicle and tools.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Be aware of and responsible for the equipment required to complete the necessary works including emergency van stock.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'