FIRE ALARM INSTALLATION ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000
Our client are an established & very successful Fire Detection specialist company & have grown significantly in the past few years. Due to a recent success, they are looking for an experienced Fire Alarm Installation Engineer to join their team to cover London & the M4/M40 corridors.
Basic Salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience).
Company vehicle, fuel card & mobile phone provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday.
Full-time, Permanent position.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Carrying out full installations on Fire alarm systems, Emergency lighting and Fire extinguishers to a varied customer base.
• Carrying out a range of tasks from small works to commissioning when required. Training will be provided on commissioning for the right candidate.
• Offering a comprehensive service to customers' in accordance with British Standards.
• Covering London and the M4 & M40 corridors. You will be travelling to various sites to complete 1st & 2nd fixing installation work on a range of fire panels.
The Ideal Person:
• Excellent knowledge of BS5839 & BS5266.
• FIA Accreditation (training provided for the right candidate).
• You should be able to manage own work and exhibit the companies vision and values.
• You must have experience working in a similar role in the fire industry.
• You will have knowledge of Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-Tec, Menvier, Apollo, Hochiki, Notifier, Gent and so on.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- Fault Finding
- Fire Detection
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Alarm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'