Findern - LGV Driver vacancies x 7
Reporting to: .Transport Manager.
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a LGV/HGV C+E Class 1 Driver on permanent basis at our Findern depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Report to the Transport Planner/ Transport Coordinator at the start of shift.
- Adhere to signing in and out procedure and ensure correct and thorough completion of paperwork.
- Observe and adhere to company rules and procedures, including all aspects of health, safety and hygiene.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of operations within the transport department.
- Maintain a high standard of behaviour and appearance.
- Effectively manage own working time in line with the Road Transport Directive.
- Adhere to tachograph rules and regulations at all times.
- Ensure daily vehicle checks are completed in line with company procedure.
- Responsible for unit and trailer, including temperature checks.
- Make deliveries to customers’ premises, acting in a professional manner at all times.
- Immediately report any problems regarding delivery arrival times, delays or discrepancies with loads.
- Ensure proof of deliveries (PODs) are signed and returned to the Transport Office after delivery.
- Exchange pallets on a one for one basis or gain a PVC from customer.
- Ensure regular communication with the Transport Office.
- Observe and adhere to site procedures at each delivery point.
- Ensure correct completion of a defect report as and when required.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Possession of LGV Class 1 Licence.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Adaptable and methodical approach to work/ training.
- Conscientious and reliable.
- Professional and approachable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines.
- Able to work using own initiative or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Road Transport Directive and current drivers’ hours.
Shifts: 5 on 2 off
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job