A part-time opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator, ideally with financial services experience, to join a growing family business in Mudeford, Christchurch. You would be joining a tight knit team of three people in our Mudeford offices.
MFP Wealth Management is an award-winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners who specialise in helping people retire with complete financial confidence. We provide pension and retirement planning advice to affluent families as they approach retirement.
Delivering a superior client experience is our number one priority and fundamental to this role. The main duties will include:
- Managing the administration of a client’s journey with us, from their initial enquiry through to regular progress meetings.
- Liaising with clients via email, over the telephone and face to face.
- Arranging and preparing for meetings.
- Creating client fact find documents and extensive use of the CRM system.
- Liaising with pension and investment providers to request and record information in support of the paraplanner.
- Processing and implementing new product applications.
- Assisting with the continual improvement of our documents systems and processes.
- Providing office administration including answering the telephone, processing the post & preparing for meetings.
- Assisting with other projects within the business including marketing, events, research and reporting.
- Ideally have experience of the financial services profession or a university degree.
- Enjoy working with people and be able to develop and maintain client trust and inspire confidence
- Be articulate, excellent command of English and able to communicate effectively
- Be highly computer literate and comfortable using the latest technology and software
But most importantly, you are:
- Eager to learn and do the job to the best of your ability.
- A genuine self-starter with an ability to prioritise and manage your own work load effectively.
This is a flexible part-time position for 25 hours per week, ideally spread equally Monday to Friday. Salary is between £20,000 - 22,000 pa pro-rate, dependant upon experience.
Why not get in touch to find out whether we could work well together. Please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you think you would be best suited for this role.
- Event Management
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration