My client is seeking a new Financial services Administrator to work alongside the existing Sales Support Team. Experience within financial services, mortgages or an office environment isnt essential, but would be advantageous. The role will cover work in our residential and buy to let mortgages, short term lending and commercial lending divisions. The role has been created following new and recent growth in business and successfully winning new contracts, to provide administrative support to our existing business.
- Support to Specialist Consultants in the processing of specialist lending applications
- Call handling and monitoring as part of the team
- Providing support to routine administrative tasks, including data inputting and processing
- Assisting correspondence between the sales team and introducers
- Managing a busy inbox of external referrals for new enquiries and responding in a timely and appropriate manner
- Liaising with lenders and third parties on behalf of the consultants
- Complete MI tracking and business case level monitoring
- Booking appointments and managing the diary of the colleagues when requested
- Undertaking basic administrative duties across the business
- Booking appointments with lenders and clients where appropriate
- Working in line with our FCA regulatory requirements, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act, Data Security and Anti Money Laundering procedures
Skills / Experience Required:
- Motivated and focused self-starter who has the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with commercial awareness of business requirements
- A strong grasp of written English
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- The computer and numeracy skills needed to excel in a highly regulated environment
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and progress
- £17,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holiday
- 6 month induction and probation (bonus scheme available on completion of probation)
Due to the high amount of interest, we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants, you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
- Computer Literate
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Office
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'