* Experience in financial services admin is preferred
This is an entry level role. Our client, a successful wealth management business is looking for a keen, enthusiastic, hardworking, highly professional Administrator to provide overall support to 3 Financial Advisors. Clients of this company are high net worth individuals, and you will be required to provide the highest levels of service, speaking to clients both over the phone & face to face, managing diaries of the Advisors, arranging meetings, preparing documentation for us in meetings and gathering information needed as well as data entry.
You will work closely with another Administrator who is currently requiring support due to an increase in the amount of business coming in at the same time that she is starting to study to progress to the next level within the business.
* At least 1 years' admin experience in a highly process driven environment
* Background in a finance environment - desirable
* Experience of speaking to professional clients & providing a service to them
* Experience of working to processes & procedures
Essential personal qualities
* Excellent numeracy & literacy skills
* A sharp attention to detail, and an enquiring mind
* A strong work ethic, drive to complete all tasks within required timescales
* Able to demonstrate a strong problem solving nature
* Team Player & Friendly 'Can do' Attitude
* Well presented
* A keenness to learn more, and to progress within a company
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
* To support the Advisor by dealing effectively with the day to day business admin
* Provide day-to-day support to 3 Financial Advisors
* Manage the client communications, making sure each client is communicated with at the right stage, in the right way
* Marketing to clients, using an in house database, making sure that the company acknowledges clients birthdays, sends Christmas cards, company brochures, E-Briefings, & The Investor magazine every quarter etc
* Looking after the diaries (booking clients in & arranging other meetings)
* Processing business - data entry
* Collating client meeting preparation
* Inputting client information documents onto the computer system
* Prepping cases to be handed over to a Paraplanner (gathering client info etc)
Our client is a small but very successful wealth management business, which operates as part of a large group of wealth management businesses which has numerous regional offices around the UK, and globally.
Our client specialises in delivering face to face wealth management advice to high net worth individuals and businesses, and deal with investments, pensions, and wealth management in general. They have a great emphasis on client care, to ensure that clients receive the highest levels of service.
Salary range is £14,500 -£16,000 - The salary is dependent on suitability to the role & experience.
The company is happy to offer opportunities for progression, and once you have been with the business for some time, for the right committed & loyal employees is happy to support their progression with contribution to study fees & time off for study leave.
This will be a full time job, however there is a possibility that the client can allow a period of working part time in the initial stages, as business need increases this to full time. Therefore, this would only be suited to a person who is able to work full time on a permanent basis.
Courtney Recruitment & Consultancy recruit for all levels within the office environment from front of house through to senior management, across a wide range of sectors.
You can apply for our jobs with confidence, we are experienced recruiters, a regulated employment agency, registered with the Institute of Recruiters and the Data Protection Controller.
As we often receive a large number of applications for our vacancies, it is, at times, not always possible to reply to each and every applicant. If you have not been contacted within five working days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.