Financial Queries Analyst
Financial Queries Analyst
6 Months FTC
The Financial Queries Analyst will support at the "BusBar", which serves as a new way for Business Services to provide the business a face to face support service along with handling other traditional communication channels. This role is essential to Reporting Services to support the day to day activities of the team and liaise with colleagues making contact with the Reporting Services team.
The key purpose of the role will be to:
- First line response to the business with regard to reporting requests; triaging the requests into the correct areas of the team / business for both Reporting Services and Record to Report
- Ensure that queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently such that we are responsive, reliable and easy to deal with.
- Ownership of the team service management tool measure compliance to its utilisation
- Lead in the coordination, development and delivery of e-learning and training programmes to aid roll out of new tools, techniques and methods of driving self-serve across the business.
- Develop materials and standard documentation within the team and manage on the team SharePoint portal to drive collaborate and sharing of best practice across the business.
Provide excellent first contact to users and own the end to end resolution of user issues, managing through to resolution, covering the following:
- Manage the demand of all inbound queries and triage across Reporting Services and or RtR unless 1st fix response cannot be provided
- Lead the validation, high level prioritisation and allocation of work to the relevant team
- Provide first line response / resolution and guidance in the use of business intelligence reporting tools, managing the expectation of requester and Reporting Services stakeholders
- Take ownership of escalations through to resolution
- Ensure a seamless resolution of issues by engaging with Business Services team to maximise first contact resolution.
- Provide Users with an excellent level of customer service keeping them informed of progress of issue resolution and setting customer expectations correctly.
- Manage query life cycle from contact to closure within the defined KPI's.
- Analyse and monitor all open queries and determine which require escalation and follow up with respective owners..
- Provide recommendations for new or existing knowledge articles to be developed which will assist in maximizing first time fix rates and or new reports
- Act as a reference point for reporting queries and build knowledge repository to support training of users
- Experience in financial and business reporting tools and methodologies
- Basic understanding of financial reporting and analysis.
- Finance qualification ACCA/ACA/CIMA or working towards the full qualification.