The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Operations Manager for a large multi-site organisation based in Derby. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they have witnessed a lot of growth through acquisition and organic growth which has resulted in a restructure and the requirement to recruit this position.
As the Financial Operations Manager, you will be managing a large transaction team and will be responsible for process improvements and best practice.
- Income processing including raising invoices for various customers
- Managing Cash Allocation and Treasury functions
- Managing Debt collection and Credit Control
- Responsible for continuous process improvement, including the implementation of and; introduction of Best Practices
- Determining and delivering KPI's
- Responsible for the recruitment, mentoring and developing of the team
You will be ideally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with big team management experience. You will have demonstrable experience of process improvement and control implementation, as well as the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines whilst delivering to a high standard. You will have excellent communication and rapport building skills with the ability to influence and liasise with finance and non-finance stake holders.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain wide exposure across the business and to really influence and drive process improvements.
If you are looking for a role where you can really influence, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job