Financial Model Analyst, Corporate Trust Analytics, Mortgage/ Loan back securities ie RBS, CMBS, Auto loans, Credit cards
Major Custodial Bank is looking to appoint a Financial Model Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 month contract in Canary Wharf. The team works Corporate Trust Analytics using ASAP Orion to create Financial Models for Securitisation in the 1st instance, they deal with Mortgage/ Loan back securities i.e. RBS, CMBS, Auto loans, Credit cards
The Analyst will be primarily responsible for developing deal specific models, reports and user tools according to legal documents and client specifications for complex , non standard deals and transactions.
The Corporate Trust Analyst - Senior must have the following:
- Sound knowledge in Structured Credit, Debt markets and direct deal modeling experience.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and analyze legal documents and complex financial structures and formulate new, innovative solutions in order to provide custom client reporting solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization. This requires, strong communication skills to articulate technical and legal issues, either verbally or in writing.
- Ability to resolve technical and often complex issues.
- knowledge of PC desktop tools such as MS Access and Excel, with the knowledge of Business Objects, Crystal Reports, VB/VBA, SQL and/or advanced reporting or modeling platform preferred. The Corporate Trust Analytics Analyst will be expected to collaborate with various business units within the company to provide innovative solutions and expertise.
- HS diploma and/or equivalent and /or related work experience. Degree Qualified preferred.
- Financial services environment preferred
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on martin.boulton @ pontoonsolutions.com
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
- Corporate Trust
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job