SomeoneWho are pleased to be working exclusively with an SME in Brighton in the recruitment of their first Financial Controller / Commercial Finance Manager.
Working alongside the CEO/MD in this brand new role you will be the go-to person for all Financial and Commercial activities, supporting the business as it begins its high-growth phase.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Working with the business development team to develop pricing strategies
- Preparing business cases
- Assisting with the negotiation of contracts
- Attending external pitches with the Managing Director and Business Development Manager
- Producing the Annual Budget
- Cashflow forecasting/re-forecasting
- Managing relationship with outsourced accounting provider
- Systems development/enhancement
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity to be involved with a growing business where your contribution will have a significant impact on the direction and profitability of the business.
We are looking for someone (ideally) qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA however a late stage studier/QBE will also be considered.
Please send your CV as soon as possible as our client are keen to appoint without delay.