SomeoneWho are pleased to be working exclusively with an SME in Brighton in the recruitment of their first Financial Controller / Commercial Finance Manager.
Working alongside the CEO/MD in this brand new role you will be the go-to person for all Financial and Commercial activities, supporting the business as it begins its high-growth phase.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Working with the business development team to develop pricing strategies
- Preparing business cases
- Assisting with the negotiation of contracts
- Attending external pitches with the Managing Director and Business Development Manager
- Producing the Annual Budget
- Cashflow forecasting/re-forecasting
- Managing relationship with outsourced accounting provider
- Systems development/enhancement
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity to be involved with a growing business where your contribution will have a significant impact on the direction and profitability of the business.
We are looking for someone (ideally) qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA however a late stage studier/QBE will also be considered.
Please send your CV as soon as possible as our client are keen to appoint without delay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job