Having successfuly found one Analyst for this opportunitiy last month, my client has requested a second Analyst due to company growth. My candidate is relocating from London to Rotterdam and the client is footing the bill! Please apply below.
Working as part of the Accounting department, as Financial Analyst you will based full time in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, and will report directly to the Business Development & Corporate Strategy Manager.
Corporate strategy development and implementation:
- Review and analyse annual budgets, periodic forecasts and regional business plans
- Coordinate the collection and analysis of data to support the development of corporate and regional strategy
Business development and capital expenditure management:
- Assist with the analysis of M&A opportunities
- Coordinate and contribute to the review and sign-off of significant capex and M&A projects requiring corporate, board and shareholder approval.
- Maintain capital expenditure and M&A pipeline, including monitoring actual vs planned spends and back testing of the performance of completed projects.
Financial Analysis and Key Stakeholder Reporting:
- Identify, develop and review KPIs to support the review of historical performance and business planning
- Work with the accounting and finance team, as well as management, to prepare MD&A for board and shareholder reporting
- Maintain corporate model and conduct scenario analysis to support capital and business planning decision making
- Continuous monitoring of competitor performance and key developments
- Preparation of materials for internal and external stakeholders, including investor presentations and board packs.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Master's Degree in finance, Business related degrees or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English (preferred native speaker)
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Solid grounding of financial metrics, balance sheet and income statement analysis
- Ability and interest to understand the business and the key drivers of success
- Tenacious, good communication skills, hands-on and no-nonsense mentality, capable to deliver under pressure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job