ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a service and distribution business based on the Lincolnshire/Cambridgeshire/Nottinghamshire border to recruit a Financial Analyst. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant or close to finishing the qualification who comes or has had exposure to a distribution or service business. Additionally, they must be a great communicator and able to work with people at all levels and be able to develop new relationships.
- Can analyse and present complex information clearly for other staff to get a clear understanding of business performance.
- Reporting to senior managers, manage the development of a daily and weekly cash forecasting model and working with other finance staff help with the budgeting process.
- Business Partnering to non-finance teams to assist them in the development of the business.
- Develop new processes for a more efficient running finance function and to reduce errors and risks.
- Weekly reviews that demonstrate areas of concern and risk.
- Outline variances to plan to the senior management team.
- Be near completion or have completed either the ACA, ACCA or ACMA qualification
- Can prioritise workload but can work calm under pressure and produce accurate and on time reports.
- Good IT skills and can help with the implementation of new systems.
- Previous experience within an distribution or service setting,
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and wants to drive themselves forward as the business goes forward. This role can be demanding so a calm under pressure individual is required. They must also be able to work and understand the data and format it in such a way it is easy to read for other people in the business. This business can offer a competitive salary with fantastic career progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job