Due to internal restructure an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial/Business Analyst to work for an expanding manufacturing business based near Royston, Hertfordshire.
Working in a business partner capacity, you will be supporting the business areas to develop and deliver plans(short and long term), using strong analytical skills to provide insights, understanding and challenge to maximise performance in line with the strategic intent of the business. You will also play a key role in driving change and continuous improvement in the business.
Reporting to the Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, duties include:
- Maintain and develop relationships with key business managers in the business
- Provide accurate, timely and insightful information
- Work with various departments to drive continuous improvement
- Ensuring for area of business covered that all accounting regulations and statutory requirements are met
- Month end results management and reporting
- Financial forecasting and budgeting (margin and overheads)
- Supporting the FP&A manager through strategic planning process
Applications are welcomed from individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) or actively working towards achieving the qualification
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of continuous improvement within previous roles
- Familiar with ERP system
- Tenacious, hard working individual
In return, the client are able to offer a progressive working environment, with genuine opportunities for future career progression for the right individual.
For further information, please contact Kul Mahal on or call