My client is a fast-growing PE backed, software house specialising in an eCommerce solution that is leading the way in the UK market and transforming the way that small-to-medium-sized online retail businesses are able to operate .The company has doubled in size in each of the last two years and is set to again this year. Working very closely with the Finance Director, the Commercial Analyst will have significant exposure and interaction with the wider organisation.
Supporting the Executive team’s strategy through maintaining reports and key analyses
• Supporting business systems and business processes
• Assisting the Financial Planning & Analysis Team Lead in preparation of the monthly board pack and management KPIs
• Working with the Customer Success (Account Management) and Marketing Teams to analyse and forecast revenue, churn and marketing metric data
• Assisting with Finance projects as necessary
• Further developing our tools and processes
• Supporting day to day Management queries
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and motivated analyst with superior Excel analysis skills who is highly motivated and an ambitious team player with excellent communications skills.
A very competitive salary, excellent benefit package and plenty of opportunity to develop your career in dynamic technology business operating in a rapidly growing market and will suit a graduate with some business experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job