Accountable Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financal Analyst for a Growing business based on the Wirral. This role will report in to a Financial Controller, ideally looking for someone who is confident and ambitious with a good academic background, strong A levels and preferably degree educated or Equivalent with CIMA or ACCA.
This will also suit someone who has recently graduated with a relavent degree to finance looking for the first opportunity in a Commercial role.
The successful candidate can expect to be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring daily, weekly and monthly procedures and report to senior financial management.
- Variance analysis such as Margin, Productivity and efficiency to Operations & Sales teams
- Detailed Analysis on Business/ Contract requirements.
- Assisting with month end duties , including journal entries, reporting and analysis.
- Industry investigation including market, customer and competitor analysis
- Presenting effectively to the Management team with the objective of improving business performance.
- Supporting the commercial manager on the provision of any commercial analysis
- Liase with other departments.
- To succeed in this role you must be Part AAT qualified or equivalent with the aim to study or be studying CIMA.
- Or Degree Educated with a 2.1 or Higher.
- Good Communications skills to rely key information to other staff.
- Strong Excel skills
In return you will;
- Progression plan to develop with the business
- 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Good Pension plan
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.com
- Business Performance
- Management Accountant
- Commercial Analyst