Financial Advisor | Independent Financial Advisor
£100,000 - £150,000 | Un-Capped Earnings
Clients + Leads Provided
YOUR NEW COMPANY
An industry-leading Financial Planning business seeks to expand its network of Diploma Qualified Financial Advisor’s across the UK.
A leading provider of financial education in the workplace supported by guidance and advice. Educating employees about investments, retirement and tax planning through seminars, the group creates over 15,000 new appointments per year.
- Financial Advisor
- Leads and clients provided
- Qualified meetings booked into adviser’s diary
- Advising clients in your local area
- Conduct fact-find meetings with new and existing clients
- Prepare financial plans to ensure clients meet their goals
- Generate new business by building introducer relationships
- Build your client book
- Grow your recurring income
- Work from home
- Market-leading self-employed contract
- OTE: £100k+
- Average earnings across the UK c£150,000
- Un-capped earnings
- Back-office support
- Adviser retirement package
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Diploma Level 4 Qualified
- Financial Advisor with 1-year minimum experience
- Experience in providing holistic financial advice
- Good at business development or looking to build up own client book
- You may have a client book and need a superior proposition
Click on the apply button and remember to attach a copy of your CV. One of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role and answer any questions. Where appropriate we can also recommend other relevant opportunities that match your requirements.
Synonyms: Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Adviser, Financial Planner, Wealth Adviser, Financial Planning, IFA, Wealth Planning
Vision-FS Recruitment is a leading UK based Financial Services Recruitment company. Financial Planning | Wealth Management | Employee Benefits | www.vision-fs.co.uk
- Financial Advisory
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Independent Financial Advice
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'