Job Title: Financial Adviser/IFA
Location: Warrington, WA4 6NW
Contract Type: Permanent / Full time
Sector: Financial Services
The position is office based with a full back office support team. The benefits of working as part of the Cheetham Jackson family include relevant life plans, private medical insurance, competitive bonus structure and office ownership & profit share.
We are looking for level 4 qualified IFAs who are proactive, motivated and able to identify and maximise new opportunities. Ability to build strong relationships with clients and ensure they receive the highest level of service. Candidates must be comfortable working with other professionals such as accountants and solicitors.
We are an independent financial planning business with a drive and dedication to deliver excellent financial planning to our clients. At the heart of our proposition is our belief that clients deserve the highest level of service.
We believe in providing personal face to face truly independent financial advice to clients. We are passionate about the quality of the advice we provide together with the ongoing service that we deliver. Successful financial planning is not merely the sale of an investment product but the provision of a bespoke, pro-active, long term advice service to our clients.
At our core we have 3 objectives:
- To be adviser of choice for all that live in the communities we serve
- To be employer of choice for all staff we employ now and in the future
- To play an integral role in the betterment of the communities in which we operate through philanthropic initiatives.
The Financial Adviser Opportunity:
- The position is office based with a full back office support team
- We are looking for level 4 qualified IFAs who are proactive, motivated and able to identify and maximise new opportunities
- Successful candidates must have the ability to build strong relationships with clients and ensure they receive the highest level of service.
- Candidates must be able to develop strong working relationships with professional introducers i.e. accountants and solicitors with whom the company have entered into joint venture agreement to provide their clients with financial planning advice.
- There is no expectation to bring a client bank with you as structured guidance and support will be provided to attain clients along with allocated opportunity streams from our professional connections network. We have developed a very clear structured approach to working with these professional connections and create new business opportunities through regular direct marketing to the clients of the practices and educating the staff to identify financial planning opportunities.
- Our financial advisers are provided with the highest level of support to enable them to maximise their time in front of clients.
- We have a centralised investment proposition and operate in a very process driven way to ensure advisers can prioritise spending time with clients including a dedicated research team, internal compliance and an investment committee for ongoing proposition due diligence.
In return, the Financial Adviser will have the opportunity to earn in excess of £65k in the first years plus benefits, office ownership and training.
- Financial Advisory
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Independent Financial Advice