Location Harborne West Midlands
Hours Monday-Friday 9.00-5.00 (some flexibility)
My Client a small boutique financial advisory business based in Harborne West Midlands, offering bespoke services to high and ultra high net-worth clients is looking for a Financial Administrator to join its team and further enhance its back office service delivery.
Whilst the role of a Financial Administrator is a demanding, with client delivery being central to the business, the practice principal is committed to maintaining a "warm" and friendly environment.
As a Financial Administrator the overall job role will be in ensuring the practice principal is able to devote the majority of their time with client facing work.
This requires administrative support, ensuring:-
- Efficient and accurate processing of business
- Effective management of day to day tasks that underpin the end to end client experience
- Management of proactive client communications to ensure that the practice delivers to the service promises made to the clients.
- Answer incoming calls and responding to client queries in the absence of the practice principal. "Meeting and greeting" of clients as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are therefore essential.
- You should be highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- A strong team ethic is essential
- Sound judgement and the ability to make considered decisions in the absence of direction with an awareness of when to refer problems and issues as appropriate
- Telephoning clients to make appointments for annual reviews
- Working effectively without constant or direct supervision..
Competence/Knowledge and Experience
- 2 years in an administrative role (preferably within the financial services sector)
- An understanding of Financial Services to include (preferred but not essential)
- An understanding Financial products would be a distinct advantage
- Principals of investment and fund management
- Knowledge of the advice process and regulatory requirements
- IT literate with the ability to use the following (essential, - Email, - Word, - Excel - PowerPoint and Database management tools, CRM systems
- After a period of training:- In house business submission process (OWS), IFDL & Zurich platforms, Cash-flow and other financial modelling tools.
Skills and Qualifications
- An appetite for personal development is desirable.
- Applicants should ideally be Level 4 diploma qualified or working towards the qualification, with an ability to demonstrate and use the knowledge gained in the work place or be prepared to work to become so within two years.
To find out more about this exciting career opportunity please forward a copy of your CV for immediate short-listing.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Telephone Manner
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job