This role is responsible for Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliations and supporting the UK Financial Controller. The candidate will need to demonstrate a desire to grow both personally and professionally within the company given the excellent learning and experience platform the role provides.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, intelligent, ambitious team player with strong communication skills who will recognise the opportunities presented by a growing business in a global listed Plc. They will work closely with all business areas to assist in ensuring our strong client relationships and high service levels are maintained and enhanced.
- Coding and Posting invoices onto the system for 3 legal entities
- Ensuring all invoices are authorised in line with company accounting policy
- Administration of cash and credit card expenses.
- Monthly Payment run for 3 legal entities
- Bi-Weekly payment run for cash expenses
- Weekly reconciliation of bank accounts (Multi-Currency)
- Supplier Reconciliations for key accounts
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
Month End Preparation and Reporting
- Key Support to UK Financial Controller during month end process
- Accruals and Prepayments
Support Finance Team
- Assist UK Credit Controller during busy periods
- Support AR analysts (if required)
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- The candidate will need to demonstrate the desire to provide excellent client service in the face of conflicting demands and tight reporting deadlines.
- Potential and desire to become a well-rounded financial professional with strong technical accounting expertise and client-friendly communication skills.
- Time management, organisational ability, diligence and accuracy of work are essential in this role.
- The ability to prioritise effectively in order to meet deadlines within the context of a demanding workload.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, both within finance and a multi-disciplinary setting.
- The ability to be flexible and pro-active in meeting the ever-changing requirements of our internal and external clients.
- Familiar and proficient with accounting software systems.
- Desire to continuously improve and streamline processes to make a meaningful contribution to the company’s performance.
- ACCA/CIMA/AAT starters/studiers
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'