Ignata Finance are recruiting a Finance Manager for a business located in Crawley. This is an excellent opportunity aimed at individuals seeking to make their first move from practice into industry within a fast paced award winning company. This role would compliment an ACA Qualified Accountant who is ambitious about rising up the career ladder and who wants to work for international business that can offer a fast tracked finance career. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefits package, including an annual bonus.
- A qualified ACA practice trained accountant (ACCA qualified candidates will also be considered)
- From an audit background
- Degree educated (desirable)
- IFRS reporting experience (desirable)
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for maintaining the financial reporting system and lead any improvement processes that need to be managed
- Produce various reports in relation to budget and revenue
- Own balance sheet reconciliations and intercompany reconciliations
- Work closely with the audit manager to manage the annual audit process
Ad hoc project work which will include updating current reporting system
If you have the relevant experience, please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job