The ideal candidate will be well educated, ideally including AAT or similar, and may also be working towards a professional accountancy qualification. First rate communication and IT skills are essential, as is extensive experience of supporting and advising internal and external stakeholders from non-finance backgrounds.
This is a long term temporary assignment which is expected to last at least 7 months.
The successful applicant will need to undergo a Disclosure Scotland Check before starting.
£12-13 per hour PAYE / £15-16 per hour Limited Company, depending on experience.
Onsite parking is available.
An executive agency employing over 2,000 specialist staff, based in large, modern offices in Addlestone.
Reporting to the Project Accountant, you will be responsible for delivering an efficient, high level support service to project leaders, ensuring the accurate and timely progression of their workload.
Duties include: new project planning and costing; monitoring progress and financial status of ongoing projects; maintaining relevant business systems and registered files; stakeholder reporting and communication; submission of project and contract documentation.
- Educated to A level standard; AAT (or equivalent) an advantage
- Significant, proven experience of project support or similar function
- First rate customer relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of IT literacy, including intermediate/advanced Excel and knowledge of finance systems (ideally Oracle)
- Self-motivated and exceptionally organised; able to multi-task and meet deadlines without comprising accuracy or attention to detail
- Actively studying for a professional accountancy qualification, e.g. CIMA, ACCA or ACA (desirable)
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me:
T: 01483 529913
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job