We are currently recruiting for a Finance Officer for our client based in Stourbridge to work between two locations in Stourbridge.
The client is looking for an experience Finance Officer / Finance Administrator within their medium sized company.
- Cover purchase ledger duties
- Process pay, file invoices and staff expenses
- Run cheques and BACS and ensure suppliers payments on time
- Maintain petty cash and spreadsheets
- Enter direct debits and standing orders
- Assist senior Finance colleagues
- Keeping up to date files
- Reconcile supplier statements and deal with queries
- Enter cheques
- Sort incoming and outgoing post
- Undertake banking and post office visits
- General administrative duties
- Prepare sales invoices and chase debts
- Qualified to AAT
- Good organisational skills
- Experience within a similar position as Finance administrator or Finance officer
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Highly computer literate
- Good attention to detail
The role is full time and permanent.
The salary is between £16,000 to £21,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- Organisational Skills