SF Group are currently recruiting for a Capital Accounting focused role based in Birmingham.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To pro-actively review working practices, challenging inefficiency, promoting effective working and being a driver for change
- To liaise with customer departments in order to ensure the Capital Accounting function is meeting the requirements of the company
- Ensuring fixed asset data is accurately reflected on the Nominal Ledger, being updated on a monthly basis within the Management Accounts timetable
- To reconcile on a monthly basis the Fixed Asset Control Accounts incorporating expenditure and grant income
- Capital Accounting the cost and grant allocation journals to be posted to the Project Ledger
- To assist in the preparation of cash-flow information to inform the Treasury Team of capital expenditure and receipts
- Preparation of Capital Accounting data and journals in respect of property sales and reconciliation of surplus/deficit in respect of disposals
Our client can offer excellent benefits, agile working and a pro-active and forward thinking working environment.