Juice Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a family run, successful logistics company with the appointment of an experienced Finance Office Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a superb opportunity to lead a small team, ensuring the smooth running of the department.
- Directly line managing an experienced assistant and credit controlle
- Providing administrative support for the Director
- Bank reconciliations
- Updating excel / Spreadsheets
- Posting to Nominal, Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Sales ledger processing, orders, invoices, statements & receipts
- Cash book processing - bank receipts & cash postings
- Checking and reconciling customer & suppliers accounts and ledgers
- Helping preparation of annual accounts (with an external accountant)
- Assisting with the preparation of profit and loss reports
The successful candidate will be a proactive team player, who demonstrates a proactive, can do attitude. You will thrive in working in small team environments, with an adaptable approach to work.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent excel knowledge (with an understanding of pivot tables)
- Excellent standard of numeracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a proactive, can do attitude
- Take ownership and proactively solve problems
- To be able to work with minimal support and guidance
- Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Free onsite parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job