DMC Canotec are a fast-growing technology company providing high quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements. The company are expanding and are currently looking for an excellent Finance Manager to join our Kent based team. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum.
The Finance Managerrole:
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic worker with excellent administrative and finance skills. You will be responsible for managing the whole finance function at our IT & Telecoms division which requires experience in financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing.
Key responsibilities of our Finance Manager:
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- VAT return preparation and submission to HMRC
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet
- Monthly journal processing (accruals, prepayments, depreciation, stock, WIP and Corporation Tax, Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Ensure customer billing, both monthly and one-off, is timely, accurate and correctly reflected in the MI
- Accounts Payable (Processing of supplier invoices, reconciliation of supplier accounts and management of supplier payments using BACS)
- Accounts Receivable (Upload and coding of customer invoices, collation and submission of customer Direct Debit collections in accordance with BACS regulation, resolution of customer account queries, escalation of credit control issues)
- Preparation of accurate monthly management information (MI)
- Preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts
- Ensure purchase ordering and stock control processes operate within appropriate financial control framework
- Credit Card account reconciliation and control of use
- Liaise with and provide support to external auditors for year-end audit and statutory accounts completion
Required Skills and Experience of their Finance Manager:
- Finance or accounting knowledge and experience
- Good organisational skills and able to manage own time effectively
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Problem solver and logical thinker
- Proven excellent administrative skills
- Good to excellent IT skills including Microsoft excel and experience of using accounting / financial software
- Experience of using telephony billing (aBILLity) – Advantageous
- Experience of using Accountis and Sage 200 – Advantageous
- Management of a small team
What’s in it for you as their Finance Manager?
In return for your hard work we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Voucher and discount hub
- Cycle to work scheme
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our client’s Finance Manager please click ‘apply’ today, they’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'