An Ely Consultancy business with strong growth plans are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to take charge of the transactional finance team and support their continued growth and development. The Finance Manager will not only be responsible for the team but also supporting the Senior Finance Team with the month end processes and long range budget and forecasting.
A now established Consultancy business in Ely have strong growth plans for 2020 and are in need of a driven Finance Manager to support this development. The role will sit with a highly focused and driven team environment with excellent facilities.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting and developing the junior finance team
- Ownership of the transactional finance function, including both purchase and sales ledger
- Supporting with the production of the month end management accounts
- Assisting with the business wide budgets and rolling forecasts
- Continual improvement of the the internal processes and systems
- Supporting with both the internal and external audit
- Assisting Year-end statutory accounts and schedules
- Detailed financial reports and analysis to the senior finance team
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified and actively pursuing their qualification
- A highly driven and forward thinking candidate
- Previous management experience would be advantageous
- Experienced Excel user; V LookUps, Pivot Tables and Sumifs
- Strong systems experience
The successful candidate for the position with be joining an exciting Consultancy in Ely at an exciting period for their growth, the candidate will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
- People Management
- Transactional Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'