Brewster Partners are recruiting a Finance Manager for a highly successful and growing business based in North Sheffield
Reporting to the Finance Controller, as Finance Manager you will support departmental heads to understand the commercial and operational performance, highlighting opportunities for areas of improvement, and maintaining strong financial control.
Overview of timely and accurate monthly and weekly management reporting
- Analysis of management information & provide financial insight into company performance
- Identify processing and reporting efficiency opportunities and implementing change
- Assist in the annual budgeting process and forecasting process
- Support with the preparation of statutory accounts and the external audit
Provide support and cover for finance tasks such as month end processing, VAT returns, plus regular and ad hoc reporting
- Team management
* Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years PQE
* Strong analytical mind set and variance analysis skills
* Strong Excel skills required
* Previous managerial experience
* Demonstrable experience of working with multiple stakeholders at all levels
* A naturally collaborative style, sharing information and knowledge to help others achieve
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.ukfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'