A leading property company in Liverpool are looking to appoint a Finance Manager due to a company restructure. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for leading the Development and Capital function, key duties include:
- Evaluating a range of development opportunities
- Appraise, review and authorise new projects
- Maintenance and review of project appraisal software
- Performance manage all projects and report on progress, in relation to actual vs budgeted costs
- Consider strategic and business planning implications including VAT and Corporation Tax
- Analyse treasury implications including cash flow requirements, budgets and financing options
- Ensure all capital expenditure is accounted for correctly
- Contribute to the Group's year end accounting process
Successful candidates must have previous experience in the above areas, be able to demonstrate evidence of strategic management in finance and have the ability to develop and drive a high performing culture. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who are both commercial but also keen to give back to the local community via investment. Please apply for immediate consideration.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'