A service organisation based in Nailsea is currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join their team on a 12-month basis.
Working for a brand that is well-recognised throughout the south west, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone happy to commit to the length of the assignment.
Duties will include:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Analysis of company MI and reconciliations
- Oversee The purchase ledger team
- Analysis to support Parent company audits
- Allocation of payroll and costs of goods
- Review of daily direct debit files
The successful candidate will have previous supervisory experience, be proficient at Excel and ideally be fully or nearly ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job