Becoming a Finance Manager with Capita Secure Solutions and Services (CSSS)
We are looking for a commercially focused Finance Manager. The primary purpose of this job is financial control through business partnering and the management of robust processes and controls.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business unit with genuine scope for career development and progression
What you will do:
- Act as a key member of the CSSS finance team through pro-actively challenging and contributing to decisions regarding business and financial performance#
- Deliver on time and accurate financial reporting including monthly results generation, forecasting and monthly financial/operational reporting for a subset of the CSSS business. Take a lead role in the annual business planning process for the business unit
- Management of working capital and cash forecasting processes. Take an active part in ensuring working capital consumption is reducing and cash targets are achieved
- Ownership of balance sheet management and control
- Assist with the preparation of investment cases, bids and pricing of contract change, provide commercial finance support as required
- Tracking and measuring of project performance, employee utilisation and productivity to enable on time and informed decision making
- Identify and support the business to deliver opportunities to improve efficiency or add value
- Work with the CSSS Financial Controller to support and implement any cross divisional improvement programmes
Your experience will include:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Strong customer service and quality focus
- Team player with genuine enthusiasm to make a contribution to the company and staff
- Able to use initiative (and advice of others) to identify new solutions.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident and able to quickly establish solid working relationship with wide variety of stakeholders
- Down to earth, hands on pragmatic individual
- Excellent Excel skills
About Capita Secure Solutions and Services
The Capita Secure Solutions & Services (CSSS) division provides technology solutions to the emergency service sector. One of the most innovative and technologically advanced parts of Capita, the Division continues to heavily invest in cutting edge technology on command and control, case & custody and mobile solutions. It is a market leader in technology solutions with ambitious plans for both UK & overseas organic and acquisition led growth.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you a car allowance or company car, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contactfor guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=SN140TW&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=SN140TW&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.