Salary will be £35,000 to £40,000
You must have at least 1 to 2 years' experience in accountancy with preferably lease hold experience, must hold an ACCA or CIMA qualification to be familiar with Oracle.
A qualified accountant, you will be proficient in accounting standards with significant experience in producing management accounts, financial budgets and reforecasts within a complex Group environment. You will have the ability to critically analyse and interpret financial information, identify issues and recommend and implement strategies to deal with them. You will have managed a team with an ability to motive your colleagues to achieve objectives, prioritise workload and work under pressure to meet reporting deadlines. You will be an experienced user of integrated financial systems and well developed skills in using standard MS office applications particularly Excel and Word.
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist's mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested, please contact Andrew Wiles at Service Care Solutions on and email a most up to date copy of your CV to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job