QCS is the leading compliance quality improvement system for the Care sector. Our service provides over 38,000 Care, Dental and Medical professionals with access to the most comprehensive set of customised policies, procedures and quality assurance toolkits. Over 2,300 dedicated pages of guidance are reviewed and updated regularly in line with legislative and regulatory requirements, including the CQC's changes to their Key Lines of Enquiries (KLOEs), and Best Practice guidelines, by our team of leading industry experts. Instant updates are delivered digitally, 24/7, directly to our customers via the online management system and QCS App.
QCS is experiencing a period of significant growth and we now require a full-time, permanent Finance Manager. This is an exciting time and a unique opportunity for a capable Finance Manager to expand their skillset and experience a start-up environment. Reporting directly to the Finance Director the role will play a key part in building robust and scalable finance processes enabling the business to continue on this exciting growth path. The Finance Manager will have full day to day ownership of all financial accounting tasks as well as playing a supporting role in driving the business forward through insight and analysis.
The Finance Manager role:
* Establish and maintain robust controls, accounting policies and best practice within the finance team.
* Own the month end process, including preparation & presentation of monthly management pack to FD, ensuring the highest levels of integrity & accuracy are maintained.
* Provide insight & understanding into business performance through detailed variance analysis taking ownership of any work-streams that arise.
* Manage outsourced payroll provider to ensure accuracy of monthly payroll & PAYE.
* Manage outsourced accountants in delivery of year-end financial reports.
* Business owner for Sage accounting software.
* Own monthly balance sheet recs, quarterly VAT returns.
* Reconcile bank accounts, supplier invoices, expenses claims & intercompany transactions.
* Ad-hoc analysis to enhance stakeholder understanding of the financials.
* Lead ad-hoc finance projects as required.
* You are a strong technical accountant with a recognised professional accountancy qualification and 3+ years PQE.
* You have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* You value systems and have a demonstrable track record in driving systems and continuous process improvement.
* You are a capable self-starter, able to self-direct work in a changing environment.
* You set an inspiring example through personal delivery, energy and positivity.
* You are flexible, resilient and committed to this next stage of your career.
This opportunity is a permanent full-time role based at our office in Uxbridge. A competitive salary is offered plus pension, a core hours scheme and additional perks.
Please click 'Apply' with your CV and include a note sharing with us a bit more about you than what your CV tells us
- 'Finance Manager'
- 'Finance Management'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job