Finance Manager Sheffield £30,000 to £40,000 plus benefits
CRA Consulting are delighted to be working with this leading SME business operating in the high end retail sector. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join the team. We are looking for an ambitious individual who can provide finance support, advice and reporting to the owners of the business. This is a hands on role and you are likely to have worked in a similar role within an SME and be looking for a new challenge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility for management reporting on a monthly basis and presenting this ro CEO and the Managing Director
- Analysis of sales forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting working closely with non finance managers to understanding requirements
- Production of KPI's, cash flow forecasting and cash management
- Performance of balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of profit and loss
- Submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Control and management of working capital
- Ensure tax compliance
- Taking responsibility for monthly stock valuations
- First point of contact for external auditors
- It is likely you will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or CIMA)
- You will have a proven track record of working in finance within an SME
- Knowledge of SAGE software would also be ideal
- Excellent communication and management skills.
This is an excellent role within an organisation within easy reach of Sheffield and Rotherham.You will either be a strong management accountant looking for that next step or a Finance manager with a proven track record in your career to date. Excellent opportunity.
- "financial Accountant"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job