Rapidly Growing SME Looking for a Finance Manager in North Manchester
Your new company
The company are an SME experiencing exponential growth, based in the North Manchester area. They have spent the last year building an infrastructure to facilitate the growth and this is the start of the next phase.
Your new role
- Management of the medium sized finance team.
- Oversee the month end process.
- Full responsibility for the budget.
- Production of weekly forecasts.
- Production of detailed monthly variance analysis.
- Production of KPI's to be reviewed.
- Financial modelling.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least a years PQE experience. You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have previous experience of everything in the role description.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £45,000 and the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing business with a dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity and in the coming years there will be ample opportunity for progression and the chance to grow with the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Rapidly Growing SME Looking for a Finance Manager in North Manchester