A Finance Manager is required for a manufacturing company based in Eastbourne, East Sussex paying up to £45,000 this is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a well established and growing business. You will be responsible for the accounting function of a subsidiary business, managing a small dedicated team, and ensuring the production of monthly and yearly accounts.
Your duties as the Finance Manager will include:
- The production of monthly and yearly accounts, including subsidiary management information and preparation of tax returns
- Management of a small accounting team responsible for Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control. Ensuring tight controls and improving function when required.
- Ensuring Payroll is carried out accurately and promptly and overseeing all related returns
- Production of information and KPI’s in relation to the performance of the business for submission to the board
- Supporting improvements and making recommendation for the continued development of the accounting function
- Liaising with Auditors and other professional bodies when required
Your background will be in a similar capacity ideally in a manufacturing company, however, candidates with transferable skills across sectors will be considered. Ideally, you will be a Chartered Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) however exceptional AAT qualified candidates could also be considered for the role. You will be a clear communicator who makes Accounting terminology relatable to non-finance people and can demonstrate through you career the value of strong financial management and its positive impact on a business.
To apply for this Finance Manager role based in Eastbourne, East Sussex please contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment
- Finance Manager
- Financial Management