Harmonic are working exclusively with a Venture Capital backed Online Marketplace. Supported by one of the industry leading VC's they are looking to accelerate their growth having signed some exciting partnerships in the last 6 months.
They have successfully established the business in London and a range of UK cities with some ambitious International expansion plans in the pipeline.
This is an opportunity to work in one of London's most spectacular office spaces and have a substantial impact on the success of the business as it scales.
The Finance Manager will work closely with the Founders and support the CFO who will work 2 days per week. They will be responsible for establishing and managing the day-to-day running of the Finance function.
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Build and manage the Day-to- Day Finance function (establishing robust processes)
- Support the CFO with Board Packs and Investor Reporting
- Management of the monthly-close process
- Management of VAT returns and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Management of the AP/AR function
- Develop an FP&A process
- Support ad-hoc strategic projects
- Support the Founders and Leadership team
- Provide Decision Support and Business Partnering across the business
- Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant
- Excited by start-ups
- Ambitious and Intelligent
- Good Breadth of Financial Accounting and Commercial Finance experience
- Love working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Confident Engaging with multiple Non-Finance Stakeholders
- Technically Strong (IFRS or UK GAAP)
- Experience building FP&A functions
- Prior Start-Up experience
- Up to £55,000 + Options
- Start Date ASAP (can wait 3 months)
Please contact Emily Pryor for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job