I'm currently working with a central London based Technology company who are looking to recruit an interim Finance Manager for a 3-6 month assignment.
Working within a small accounts team, the successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant with excellent, all round accounting knowledge to aid the decision making process for this rapidly expanding business.
Please only apply for the role if you are immediately available.
- Management Accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet and various profitability reports.
- Ensuring day to day bookkeeping is up to date.
- Analysis of cash positions & preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Reviewing the aged creditors and debtors to ensure timely payments and receipts.
- Monthly submission of payroll information.
- Ad hoc commercial project work.
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns and other corporate filing.
- Continually improving the management accounting processes to deliver timely reporting packs that meet the needs of the business.
- Managing one Accounts Assistant.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Enjoys demands of a high-growth business.
- Confidently liaising with other departments.
- Liaise effectively with third parties.
- Strong communication skills.
- Finance Manager