A fantastic long term temp opportunity has arisen for a QUALIFIED Finance Manager/Finance Analyst in Sunbury.
Your new company:
You'll be working for a giant in the medical and healthcare industry. You'll be based in large offices situated in the heart of Sunbury, SW London.
Your new role:
This is a lengthy temporary role that will require your knowledge and expertise for 15 months. You will either be a ACCA or CIMA qualified Finance Manager or a Finance Analyst.
1. Job Purpose:
- To provide financial analysis and advice to the Supply Chain Finance Manager and Supply Chain Management Team in Sunbury on all aspects of European Vision Centre (EVC) and Regional Selling Centre (RSC) expenses
- To prepare monthly analysis on variances between Budget and Actual.
- To prepare monthly expense forecast of costs.
- Review EMA Customer Service costs with the Head of Customer Services.
- To prepare monthly analysis on Affiliate sales and margin and OCNIS (Other Costs Not In Standard).
- To monitor Kit and rework activity at the vendor.
- Prepare and run the weekly meeting with the warehouse management team.
- Control of temporary labour budget.
2. Dimensions: To support the Supply Chain Vision Care function, reporting to the Financial Controller.
3. Main Responsibilities:
- Assist the preparation, review and analysis of monthly financial statements concerning EVC management accounts
- Work with EVC management at Sunbury to improve understanding of BVA analysis.
- Preparation of EVC management accounts.
- Review and analyse local Customer Service costs against latest forecast or budget.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports for management.
- Consolidation of numbers for the EMA distribution, CS, transport and COGS and preparation of commentary.
- Monitoring and assessment of financial controls in conjunction with Supply Chain Finance Manager.
- Implementation and development of finance and business policies and procedures in conjunction with Supply Chain Financial Controller.
- Liaison with EMEA Management to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Business Partner to the Supply Chain management of the Supply Chain Vision Care business.
- Preparation review and analysis of the affiliate sales gross margin.
- Prepare and lead the weekly CHOQS meeting to include a review of temporary labour.
4. Organisation Chart (Showing job titles and reporting lines of the job holder, job holder's immediate manager, peers and subordinates): Refer to current Organisational Chart on file.
5. Background information and Main Activities:
- A high level of financial analysis is provided to Supply Chain and EMEA management.
- A high level of internal control procedures is established and maintained.
- "No surprises" with regards to financial results.
6. Knowledge / Experience / Skills required:
- Experience with corporate accounting systems, SAP and working to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to operate effectively on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Flexible and pro-active approach to work.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
7. All individuals within this role must maintain training to the current revision of the procedures in the curriculum assigned by their line manager.
8. Assignment and Planning of Work Planning of work is mainly driven by:
- Corporate reporting calendar.
- Franchise budget and update calendar.
9. Other Working Relationships: The role will require liaising with the EVC management team in Sunbury, the Vision Care Financial Services Center in Prague, All EMEA markets, Vision Care HQ in Jacksonville , the Limerick Manufacturing plant and the Vision Care Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Headquarters in the United Kingdom.
What you'll need to succeed:
You MUST be fully qualified in either ACCA or CIMA.
What you'll get in return:
You will be joining a very reputable business and market leader in the medical and healthcare sector. Dependent on your experience, you will be paid at a rate of £28/35/hour as a Ltd worker. There is the option to be paid via PAYE but you can expect the rate to reduce in that instance.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job