Role: Finance Manager / Accountant
Location: City of London
Salary: £40 - 45,000 + Bonuses
My client are a small established and highly profitable recruitment business who work with businesses in the Oil & Gas, Power Transmission and Energy sectors on a global basis. Due to an internal restructure they have a pressing need for an experienced Finance Manager to join them and be accountable for their internal function. To be considered for this position its imperative you have experience running a Finance function for a company within the Recruitment industry, ideally where you have to manage contractors on a UK / European / International basis.
Below is an outline on the skills that are required for the role:-
- Xero finance software
- Experience in Credit Control.
- Experience Managing an Invoice discounting facility / supplier
- Experience in Sub Contractor Management, they currently have 50 people out on customer sites.
- You will initially be Managing a Team of 1, but the remit is to grow it to 2 / possibly 3 by end of 2018.
- Production of Weekly / Monthly MI / Reporting.
- Experience Managing a Finance Function in the Recruitment Sector, knowledge of Oil & Gas, Power Transmission or Energy are highly beneficial.
- Experience working with customers across the Uk, Europe and international locations is highly advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job