I am working with an exciting, fast paced company who are looking someone to join their growing team as a finance executive.
This isn’t your usual finance position. This will be dealing with budgets, costing and job closures working closely with other teams within the business.
If you love number crunching and dealing with figures this could be the perfect finance role for you!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring all financial aspects of a project run smoothly and accurately
- Checking budgets, invoicing, PO requisitions, account reconciliations, and job closures.
- Continually review job status and cash flow for all assigned projects
- Continually review purchase orders, invoicing, budgets, re-costing, final accounts
For a full detailed job spec please get in touch with Imogen
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of excel.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Able to drive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"